Current State: No State

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I start a course?

Click on My Courses, select the Create New Course button, and choose a State.

I lost my card. How do I get a replacement?

Florida safe boaters can contact the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Division of Law Enforcement at 850-488-5600, or by email.

All other states can order a replacement card here.

I paid for my exam but I need proof of certification now.

You can print a temporary card here.

What are the age requirements for using this site?

In compliance with COPPA, currently you must be at least 13 years of age to use this site.

About Us  |   Contact Info  |   Terms  |   Legal

©2010 Mainstream Engineering Corporation